Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

It is now 2014, and I am hard at work putting together my wedding website.  This year, Sara Bonacci Photography will primarily focus on families (and kids), seniors, and weddings.  These are definitely the areas that I love to focus on.

I am revamping my pricing and how I run my business.  I learned so much during 2013, and am changing things to make SBP run more smoothly as well as create a unique and amazing photography experience for you.

Head on over to my website and check things out!  www.sarabonacciphotography.com

I will be sure to let you know when my wedding site is up and running.

Thank you for all your support this last year.  I love my job, and the majority of that love is due to wonderful clients like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment