Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2015 Seniors - Where are You?

Oh my goodness, it's getting close.  Senior session time!  I have had a blast photographing seniors the last two years.  Let me break down what a senior session looks like when you book with Sara Bonacci Photography.

First, contact me!  Either send me an email or a message and let me know you're interested in having SBP shoot your senior photos.  We can discuss dates and times, and all the nitty gritty legal stuff (contracts and payments).  This is the only boring part of your session!  ;)

Second, let's chat!  I'll set up a time for us to grab a coffee and go over your hopes and dreams...for your senior session, that is!  What types of photos are you looking for, what are definite MUSTS, and where are you hoping to have your photo taken?  I'm open for anything and love adventures, so let's make your senior session a fun one!

Three, the BIG day!  We will meet at our set time/location and start the fun.  Plan on 2-3 hours for your session.  This includes time for driving from place to place and your outfit changes.  Bring many different options!  I've been known to drive past a beautiful field with a gorgeous sunset and make an abrupt stop and take a few photos right there.

Four, the wait.  Ok, this might be boring, too.  You have to wait two weeks before you can see your photos.  But it's totally worth it.  I promise!  Once the two weeks pass, you will be emailed a link to your online gallery where you can see your amazing photos!  Feel free to share with friends, family, and especially the grandparents.  :)  You will then have two weeks to place your print order.
Think you're interested? Ready to have a fabulous time at your senior session and get great photos?  Hit me up with an email (sarabonacciphotography@yahoo.com) and I will gladly answer any questions you have.  Or go to www.sarabonacciphotography.com and click on Senior Sessions to see pricing details.


I'm so excited to work with you!




2 comments: